Friday, April 8, 2011

ThunderThighs vs. The six minute mile

I figured it out. Last night I went to my students' track meet. They were amazing!! One of the races is a full mile. Right now I could run a twelve minute mile, but they would blow me away! So I have my goal - I want to run a six minute mile. Now if you have read my previous posts you know I never want to run a marathon. I'm not into long distance running. But I have been tossing around ideas for a goal. Well after seeing the kids run a mile in much less time than I could, I figured it out. Stay tuned for updates :)

It's my weigh-in day, but I didn't get to it this morning so I'm going to get all that posted after school. Happy Friday everyone!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

safire said...

At most I've run ~5-6 miles at one go. I don't know how I'd survive a half marathon. I hope to aim for that one day though :)

Good luck with your goals and have a fab weekend!