Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Weigh In

Well I weighed in today. Good results! Here it is:

That's a loss of 2.6! Wooohoooooo!! Hard work has paid off! My percent of body fat went down as well, but I can't remember the exact number. I'm not 38.something which means I went down (point)something. I'm not too worried about that number right now because I'm not even sure how accurate my scale is, but I plan to see my doc about getting a better assessment done eventually.

Anyways, today, I managed to binged massively on chocolates. It's that rat bastard TOM! Ok, fine, it's not him, it's me. I'm the one that made the mistake of buying one of my classes candy as a reward (yeah, I know I should be a better role model than that and bring in fruit or something non-food, but I always make a point to talk about the fact that we are controlling portion size and stuff). I didn't practice what I preach, though, because I kept sneaking a piece here, a piece there, for the rest of the day. I'm going to guess the damage was above 5 points, but I haven't figured it out yet. I will definitely log the points - I have only used 2ish of my weekly points so far this week, so I do have a lot to spare for my indulgence today. That's it, though, no craziness this weekend. I just can't fall into that old downhill spiral that got me to this point in the first place.

Goals for the weekend - get a bike ride (or two) in, eat within my points, get in at least 10 activity points.

Well have a wonderful weekend everyone. TGIF, right?!?!


5 comments:

safire said...

TGIF! 2.6 lbs is great! TOM is here for me too and I'm EXTRA peckish but I'm keeping it in check by not buying anything I can't control myself with.

Have a GREAT weekend. I'm about to think I'm going to have thick thighs forever (hello muscles)

Lisa Mancini said...

Congrats on your weight loss!! And your BMI loss, that's wonderful!! Have a great weekend too!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Yay for the loss!!!!

MojoMissy said...

That's a great loss! TOM is an ass...he motivated me to wreck my diet this week. Kudos to you for kicking his butt!

Unknown said...

Great job on the loss ! Rat bastard TOM is visiting me also..

Have a great weekend !!! :)