Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Appreciating My Stresses

Yes, my husband has been through so much stress lately. We went to his uncle's calling hours tonight. His mom is out of the hospital but she is still not feeling well. The campground has been having issues and the weather is making it difficult to work around the grounds. So, no, my overeating and sugar cravings aren't the end of the world.

Anytime you look at your life in a negative way, just remember, it could be just that much worse.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Becky said...

That is truth. And let me say how impressed I am that you posted on your iPhone. I've only done that a few times - argh! ;)

Becky

MojoMissy said...

I'm with Becky. I'm super impressed you're posting from your phone!

Candice said...

I hope things settle down for you all really soon.

I've never blogged from my iphone. I'm impressed!

Candy kankles said...

:( i hope stuff settles down soon!