Sunday, February 28, 2010

great day so far, let's keep it up!

soooooooooo today after lunch and dinner i still have fifteen points left for dinner!! hooray!! that means i can splurge a little for dinner for once... anyways, today is also my last day of the week, and tomorrow my weekly points refresh, which is much needed since i only have three left... plus it's my weigh in day, so i'll get to see just how well (or bad) i did on my first week back on WW...

plus, this is going to be a short post because the gal over at it's not a diet, it's a weigh of life has inspired me to drag my own butt to the gym... i was supposed to do this way earlier, but i slept instead.. apparently it was some much needed rest, but now i'm up and ready to move... the gym is open for two more hours... whoa, i gotta go! maybe more later, so long for now............................

No comments: