Wednesday, February 24, 2010

finally feeling great

today i feel soooo much better than i have been! my cold has released and i feel energized... i think the anitbiotics kicked in (along with the two cups of coffee i drank)! AND i'm proud to say that i've rejoined weight watchers... i do it all online, and since i've tried and failed at counting calories, i figured it'd be just that much easier to track points... i still remember quite a bit from before so...

so i didn't reach my fitness goal this week of working out for thirty minutes a day, because yesterday, instead of running on the treadmill, i finished all the tax stuff my hubby has been nagging me to do for months... that took so long that by the time i was done, it was bedtime... i wish i could have gone to yoga, being that it's my favorite day of the week... but, i'm also glad to finally get that finished... it also means we can paint the bedroom! (he said we wouldn't until i got that tax stuff done, which was an unfair threat might i add)... anyways, so hopefully that gets done this weekend... i plan to make our bedroom so much more zen...

anyways, so starting the weight watchers again will really help focus me... i logged the points for monday and tuesday as well for this week, because i like when my points restart on monday (bringing a fresh feeling to an otherwise yucky day)... i was amazed at how many points i've already used... see, i need to keep track of those points to bring me back to reality... sometimes i forget just how many calories things are, even if they are relatively healthy (such as popcorn - good snack, but don't eat an entire bag from a snack shop at a sporting event!!)...

hooray for me getting better... hooray for having more energy... hooray for weightwatchers!!!!! finally a day of feeling great after more than a week!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I hear weight watchers is a good program to follow if you have a hard time counting calories!! Congrats on singing up for that!!! That's awesome that your training to do a 5K for race for the cure!! I try to do race for the cure every year in Denver, usually I race with Ford but this past year I didn't get to! Anyways take care!

ThunderThighs said...

thanks for the nice words michele!