Tuesday, February 23, 2010

lent day seven



one week down! still doing good... i switched to multigrain cheerios this morning, with blueberries... although they aren't as healthy as total, because of the added vitamins, they have much less sugar - 6 grams compared to 11 grams... that's almost HALF! not to mention they have about half the calories...

so anyways, yesterday i did really good on my diet... i only had two snacks and did week four day one of the couch to 5k plan... i love that plan, and am really excited to get to the end and actually do the 5k i'm training for... it's near my mom's at the kittanning, pa ymca... then my mom and i are going to do a 5k for breast cancer in pittsburgh on mother's day... these are all before my ms ride, so i think they'll be decent runs...

tonight is yoga night... my favorite night of the week... i'd like to do yoga more often but they don't offer it at our y more than once a week... and to go to an actual yoga studio would be rather costly...

well, those are my thoughts for the day... rather random... will be back later or tomorrow with something more interesting...

No comments: