Friday, February 26, 2010

new ideas

ok i know i've been saying this for some time now, but i am actually starting to feel better... i finally just broke down and bought some sudafed for my head cold... i feel so much less prssure behind my eyeballs now...

last night i disappointed myself.. i had to leave spinning class about five minutes in... i just felt soooo terrible with my cold and all... my typical thursday night routine is one aerobics class that i teach (more on that in a minute), on stability ball class and one spinning class... this is my busiest night a week, which i usually don't do quite that much, but it's nice to do just once a week... anyways, i barely made it through aerobics, putzed out during stability ball, and put my shoes on, locked into my bike, started pedaling slowly for like five minutes and walked away... my head was pounding and i just didn't want to over do it... o well, next week! this cold better go away soon...

so about the aerobics thing... i made a fitness goal back in september of last year to be fit enough to teach an aerobics class by december... and what do ya know, i've officially been on the schedule since january.... it's pretty hard to do, and i'm still working on being a better instructor, but at least i reached my first mini goal!

so anyways, i found a new challenge i'm trying to talk my friend into.. i sort of stole it from The Accidental Fat Chick but we'll have to adjust it a little... it's a 12 week at a time challenge, and i'm assuming it gets repeated throughout the entire year called 2-4-8-10... i think it's a great idea and would love to try it myself, with some adjustments of course

although i think we should call it something different, so as not to completely steal the idea! i'm so excited to get started!!

anyways, the hubby took me to perkins this morning... dang it... not good... had about half of the day's allowance i points for one meal... must eat good food for the rest of day... MUST... EAT... GOOD... FOOD...

there was no school today due to a SNOW DAY, yay!! i so needed the rest... but i definitely plan to make up for last night at tonight's spinning class... plus i still need to finish week four of the C25K plan either today or tomorrow...

well more later... goodbye for now world

No comments: