Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fit and Fabulous Fall Challenge Week 3

Here we are, week three already!!
 
Be sure to post your weigh-in if you're participating. This week's challenge is to try one new activity or push yourself harder in your current activity. So for example, take that Zumba class you've been meaning to try, or instead of walking for 30 minutes, try 45 minutes. Make sure you write about it!
 
I did the weekly challenge last week, which was to try a new healthy recipe/food, I just haven't had the chance to post it. Like I said yesterday, I have so much to blog about, just no time to do so.
 
I HAVE had time to weigh-in, though. Drum roll please...
 

That's 1.8 pounds down!! Woot woot!!
 
Not bad considering my weekend (I'll be sure to write it all out tomorrow!).
 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Missy said...

Woot woot for sure! Great job!

Thin Lizzy said...

That's a great number! Good job :D

Bobbi Sharp said...

Congrats on the loss!

Here's my check in: http://iamupthecreek.blogspot.com/2012/09/weigh-in-day-fffc-wk-2.html

~Ashley~ said...

Congrats!! Glad you had a happy weight week :-) Finally got my numbers up!

BEE said...

awesome job

Fat Girls Closet said...

Great job!! Can't wait to see what you made! AND this weeks challenge gives me an excuse to break out the aerobic step I bought last year and haven't used yet. Whoohoo!