Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's been awhile!

Hello my bloggy peeps! It's been just over a whole year since I've written on my blog and I figured it's about time to start again. Let's call it a "sabbatical". So what have I been up to you are probably wondering (well actually you probably could care less but I'm going to tell you anyways)? Let's see, I taught another year at the junior high, my stepdaughter went to her first year of college, I got a new car...
oh yeah and I had a baby! His name is Michael Scott and he's almost 10 weeks old. If you know TV, and have heard of the show The Office - yes, he's named after Steve Carell's character. No, I'm not kidding, that's my most favorite show of all time. Don't judge me.

So anyways, that's why I'm back - that good old baby weight. My lowest weight ever? 127. My pre-prego weight? 166. My highest prego weight? 248. My weight now? 210. I'm aiming to hit that lowest weight ever again. I was the happiest at that weight. That means I have just over 90 pounds to lose. Holy Toledo.
This time around I'll have a baby in tow. So I'm no longer just Thunder Thighs, I'm Thunder Thighs plus baby. I'm super excited to get back into the swing of things. It'll be fun to chart not only my weight loss journey, but keep track of the development and milestones of my little man as well. Wish me luck y'all! :)

Photobucket


No comments: