Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Saturday!

I went for a nice bike ride this morning with my father. We did about 18 miles in an hour and a half, which is two miles longer in the same amount of time as what we did the last time we rode together. My knee didn't bother me at all so I definitely am planning on a run (walk/jog, let's be honest) tomorrow morning. I'm praying that I do ok and if I do I won't even need to go to my doc appointment Tuesday!


Tonight is the steak fry at our campground. My husband, bless his heart, will be grilling over 140 steaks. Yesterday I made four cheesecakes, Ambie made four pumpkin pies and my MIL made 10 apple pies and 4 cherry pies. I think we will have enough dessert!

My plan is to eat light all day. I'm not normally an advocate for not eating during the day like that because by the time dinner rolls around you will binge and defeat the purpose. But, let's be real here, I'm going to binge tonight no matter what I eat throughout the day, so I had might as well try to skimp on the calories as much as I can.

Anyways that's all I have to report today. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!

Photobucket

No comments: