Ok, here are the reasons:
1. Ever since I posted yesterday for those of you who follow me to post your link, I've met some amazing peeps!!! Just to name a few: Ashlee, Skinny Doll, Krystle (most amazing way to spell our name BTW), and LessOfMe. Hello all!! :)
2. I'm stuck in the campground store again, but it's ok because John Krasinski is on Ellen!!!!! JOHN FREAKING KRASINKI!!! MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!! Ummm, if you don't know who this fine specimen of a man is, he's Jim from The Office (the best show in the world) and he's the hottest man in the whole world. BTW, it's ok, my hubby knows I feel this way, and he knows he's an extremely close second ;)
Yep, that's us. Lovers. Don't we make a cute couple????
...........I'm sorry, but your connection to ThunderThighs has been interrupted, she will return as soon as she stops making out with John Krasinksi's face on her television screen......................................................
Oh dear God, Ellen, did you have to remind us that my future husband has recently married SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME??? Oh well, I know one day we'll meet and fall in love and live happily ever after... he just doesn't know it yet (and neither does my hubby for that matter).
ANYWAYS, so the Red Lobster thing was great. By the way, if you haven't already guessed, the hubs and I have quite an age difference, and for the shortest version of the story I could write, check out my 'meet the playas' tab.
5. Now, for the best ever part of my day, I entered bloggy land today and found out that Skinny Doll (from one of my new fave blogs) has given me a BLOG AWARD!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
- I'm in love with John Krasinksi... oh wait, I think I mentioned this once already in this post. Alright, fine, I truly believe I have the best husband in the whole world, and even though I joke about leaving him for JK, I really never would.
- I love doing crossword puzzles, even though I have to cheat to finish them most of the time
- I will most likely never have a child of my own. I go through very short phases where I want one, but I'm 95% certain I don't want my own kid. Reasons? Oh I have plenty of reasons. Just to give a few examples, I don't think I'd be a good mom, I'm too selfish to be a mom, I'd be afraid of having a child with a disability, I have no common sense and therefore my child would probably suffer in some way, I'm too lazy, I'm too selfish (that needs to be repeated), etc. etc. etc.
- I love 'I Love Lucy' and anything that has to do with Lucille Ball. My hubby and I took a trip to her hometown once and I went to her museum. I also have several (unfortunately not all) of the 'I Love Lucy' Barbie dolls.
- I go months without shaving my legs in the winter. There, I admitted it. I make my hubby braid my leg hair when it gets long enough (HAHAHAHA just kidding).
- I have a really really really really really bad temper. Luckily for the world, I'm on a low dose of Zoloft to keep myself under control. I have actually hit my husband before in a fit of rage. Yeah, I told you I have the best husband in the world. He's truly put up with so much of my horrible nasty crap and still loves me. If he treated me even half as bad as I have treated him in the past I would have left him a long time ago. It's WAY better with me on my meds and we haven't even fought (oh we've bickered, but not all out fought) in a LONG time.
- I never go bra-less. Not even to bed. It drives my hubby crazy, but I just don't.
Alrighty, I'm off to notify my nominees!! Happy Hump Day baby!!