Monday, March 15, 2010

today is a new day!

ok so over the past two weeks i've gained 10 pounds... which is no shock considering the amount of food i've been consuming... and i didn't know what my problem was at all! but, today is a new day and i'm getting back into my weight loss groove... i was doing so good before, i know i can do it again... the only thing that really sucks is the fact that the pounds were soooo easy to put on, but are going to be tough to take back off...

on a hugely positive note, i rode my bike to school today... it felt amazing! it's a little chilly and rainy, but i know it's supposed to clear up, and warm up, for the ride home... i'm so excited, i hope to do this every day from now on... i really hope the weather cooperates...

i packed a great lunch, had a wholesome breakfast, and am planning a wonderful dinner... i can't wait to get these pounds back off!!! the best thing about today is how refreshed i feel and ready to go... i've been so depressed for no reason at all, which sort of explains the crazy eating, but i'm finally back to being my real self...

one final note, my bedroom is almost done and my wonderful hubby bought me a new bed a mattress, which will be in by the end of the week... pics to come...

life is good :)

No comments: