Thursday, April 22, 2010

unhealthy obsession

i've mentioned before that food and i have a very unhealthy relationship... it's more of an obsession... i'm just glad that now i have limits, being back on weight watchers... i mean, i don't feel restricted to have whatever i want.. just now i know that i must do it within reason and to add it into my points... for example, there's cake today here at school for one of the teacher's birthday... yes, cake... my options are - 1. partake and 2. don't partake... i'm choosing #1... i LOVE cake... so now, my next set of options are - 1. eat a small piece, use 3.5 points doing so, 2. eat a regular piece and use 7 points or 3. eat the whole damn thing when no one is looking and blame it on an animal... for as much as i'd like to go with #3, i'm choosing #1...

BUT, my point to all this, is how much time i've spent thinking this through... i found the cake, sitting there looking oh so pretty, at like 9:30 this morning... it's been over an hour now... seriously? i've been thinking about this cake for over an HOUR?? this is a very unhealthy obsession...

how do i go about getting these obsessions out of my head? like thinking about when the next time i get to eat is? i mean, i've figured out that the hunger is more mental than anything... so what the heck?!?! get. out. of. my. HEAD.

on other news, i gained a pound between yesterday and today according to my scale this morning... that thing is a lying bastard... ok, so i went over my points yesterday by six... but does that really mean you have to punish me with an entire pound?? there's no way i ate enough to gain a pound... lying CHEATING bastard....

i figure the six points wasn't so bad, tho, because it was the first time all week i've gone over... ok, so i had only been on plan for three days, i know, i know, that's really not that much of a feat and going over (quote)for the first time all week(unquote) only actually refers to only two days... but still... i have today and tomorrow... then saturday my mom and stepdad are coming up to take me out for dinner... we are going to benihana's... and then sunday... i figure if i stay at or under points for today, friday and sunday, i can do pretty much whatever i want with them on saturday... within reason of course...

PLUS! did i tell you i'm biking a lot? yes, i ride to work everyday... that gives me four activity points right away... not to mention whatever i do working out at the y at night... WELL, i'm also training for a big ride, so i'm going to start participating in longer rides with groups... tonight is my first, and i'm really excited! it's 26 miles, which will be the longest i've ever ridden, only by one mile, tho... but, i figured it out, and that ride ALONE gives me 12 activity points... so add that to the four i get my commuting to work, and that's over half of what i'm allowed in a day!!!! it makes me want to just ride my bike constantly... i'm also doing a longer ride on saturday and sunday!! this is GREAT!!

ok, so this post is obscenely long and i'm rambling, so i'll stop while i'm ahead... have a great day!!

1 comment:

Eci si Cami said...

Greetings! Please subscribe again on Google Friend Connect for technical reasons had to change blog. I started to transfer your old blog posts and soon will be exactly the name changed only! I hope you remember it's about who are old http://iosiftreufrienforever.blogspot.com Sorry to bother you do!