Tuesday, April 27, 2010

birthday cake...

...yep i ate it... but i knew it was coming so i packed a VERY light lunch... eight points worth of birthday cake... grrrrrr... that being said, i still have 11 points and i rode my bike to school, so i have four-five activity points to play with... yesterday i went over points by about 19... i say about because it's SO HARD to track points when eating out... plus we went to the movies and i ate a ton of popcorn (thank GOD it's low in points) and a bag of skittles... this is ok, tho, because yesterday was the first day of my week and i had all 35 flex points available...

i LOVE weight watchers... i really do... i'm starting to wonder if i'm getting so obsessed with it tho, that i'm freaking myself out... i'm still not controlling myself like i should be... for example, i should only have ate half the cake i did and had a better lunch... plus, i went grocery shopping the other day and instead of the labels on all the foods, i saw points... i see points everywhere! walking down the cereal aisle - points... past the meat counter - points... heaven forbid i walk into a pastry shop! i'd probably explode...

so, needless to say, i'm off on a mission for tonight to eat 11 points or under... i can do this! plus i should take a longer bike ride... i don't really feel like it, but it's bright and sunny, and i'd hate to waste this opportunity just in case it decides to rain the rest of the week... happy tuesday to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't hate me for being the one to tell you this, but movie popcorn is not low in points...

According to Daily Plate, a SMALL popcorn with no butter is 400 calories and 27g of fat. http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/food/amc-movie-theatres/popcorn-small-sized/

I confirmed the nutrition facts on DietFacts.com too, and it would be like 10 points for the small... it's because they pop in coconut oil, I think.

Sorry. I debated even posting this, but I thought you should know. If you think I suck or should have kept my mouth shut, please feel free to delete this and I will totally understand...