Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Week Five Results



Week SIX already! Results are as follows for week five:

1st ~Ashley~ -5.1%
2nd Lovebug6100 -4.4%
3rd Me -3.5%
4th Bobbi -2.5%
5th Thin Lizzy -1%

(Treesa and Fat Girl's Closet did not weigh in this week)

The challenge for week six? Be kind to yourself: make a list of ten things you love about yourself. Sometimes this can be the hardest thing to do!

I know, I know, I've been a really bad blogger lately. I'll try to catch up tomorrow. I haven't been doing well with exercise or working out either. I really need to review what my ultimate goals are - eating a bunch of junk for short term pleasure, or losing weight and being healthy for long term pleasure. Eh. Where is my ambition and determination that I started with?????
Photobucket

No comments: