Monday, October 22, 2012

Ten things...

Yeah, I still haven't caught up on blogging. Shame on me.

Anyways, here's my attempt at this week's challenge. Right about now I'm not in the mood to write about what I like about myself, but oh well.

1. I like my feet. They are skinny and my toes are cute. My hubby hates them, but I don't care. I have five tattoos and four of them are on my feet.

2. I love my eyes (thus my profile picture). I like that they are blue, and I'm so happy that my baby ended up with blue eyes too.

3. I like that I'm stubborn. It's not always a good thing and can get me in trouble, but I still like it.

4. I'm smart. I always joke that I'm a genius, but I'm probably right. I never studied in high school or in college for either my bachelors or my masters. Things just come really easy to me.

5. I have a creative side. I like to take pictures and paint and draw. I'm not the best, but I don't suck either. I did all my own centerpieces, invitations and flower arrangements for my wedding.

6. I'm a decent mom. I try hard and am proud at how good I've done since I'm pretty much on my own.

7. I'm loyal. Sometimes over the top loyal, because I've been known to get in trouble for sticking up for people, but if you're my friend - there's no escaping me (lol).

8. I stand up for what I believe in. Again, not always a good thing, but I don't back down easily and no one pushes me around.

9. I give 100% on anything I try and I don't accept failure.

10. I'm a good teacher. The kids generally like me and I can get subjects across to them easily. I was definitely meant to be in the education field whether I like it or not (I've thought about changing careers but I just end up realizing I wouldn't be happy with anything else).

So there it is. It wasn't easy, and I had a hard time coming up with all ten, but I did it.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Those are all great qualities to have. Especially the cute feet! :)

Mrs. S. said...

Excellent list! Thanks for sharing!

Wendie Haynes said...

I too have tattooed feet. They're fun.
Great list!